Information We Collect and How We Use It
We may collect information, including personal information, when you register for a user account, participate in an e-learning program, or when you send us an email, and we also collect certain usage information about student performance, in addition to the above, we track visit logs.
Use and Disclosure to Third Parties
We and our partners may use your information collected from the site (including your personal information). If we share or disclose your personal information to a third party, that third party is required to treat your personal information confidentially and to maintain the protection of the information from loss, misuse, unauthorized use, disclosure, modification or destruction.
We will disclose and share the personal information requested from third parties to:
- Enable our partners to establish, manage and improve courses.
- Help us improve materials.
- Help us see the Lebanon Export Academy’s impact on a community.
- Track individual and group attendance, progress and completion of e-courses and analyse student performance.
- Send you updates about online courses and notifications about surveys or approvals to join courses.
- Archive and/or use this information in order to communicate with you in the future.
Links to Other Websites