This course explains to you what are sales strategies and how to build them. In this course, you will gain the knowledge and skills needed to develop and implement effective sales strategies for your startup. The course focuses on four key areas: understanding sales funnels, designing and optimizing sales funnels, sales presentation, and contact strategies, and sales reporting and KPIs. Through a series of short videos, written content, and useful templates, you will delve into each topic, learning how to apply these concepts to your own business. You will also learn about different tools that you can use to aid you in your sales
- Understand the concept of sales funnels and their significance in your sales process.
- Design and optimize a sales funnel to increase conversions and revenues in the target market you are exporting to
- Develop a compelling sales presentation and an effective contact strategy to reach potential customers and convert them into buyers.
- Collect and analyze sales data to track the performance of your sales strategy against key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Understand the unique challenges and opportunities of exporting your products or services to other countries.
- Apply the knowledge and skills learned in the course to your own business, using the provided tools and templates.
Format of the Course
The course format is divided into 6 hours of self-paced learning and 3 hours of in-person sessions.
A certificate of completion is issued electronically at the end of the course if participants meet the course requirements and objectives. A test at the end of the course will help trainers to evaluate the participants' eligibility for the certificate.